Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
45 Sowell Street, Mount Pleasant, SC
Welcome to 45 Sowell! A well -appointed turnkey home on a large fenced in corner lot with double porches , a large rear private patio and just a stone's throw from West Lake.The spacious Living room,with a wood burning Fireplace ,opens to the large custom Kitchen and Breakfast Nook.The kitchen has solid wooden cabinets,a sink with touchless spray nozzle,5 burner gas cooktop, dual ovens and a large pantry.There is a separate Dining Room,and Powder Room with a surprise small area !The three bedrooms are Ensuite..The remodeled Master Suite boasts of a Gas fireplace and a Bathroom with top of the line fixtures and heated floors! And a huge custom closet. There is a 2nd Bedroom/Bath and Laundry facilities on this 2nd level.The third floor has a large light-filled Bonus Room and a 3rd Bedroom,with a totally updated Bathroom. The property has an enhanced side formal gardens and a private rear patio for entertaining. Off-street parking is at rear of the house.There is also a Storage/Garden workshop. A GREAT VALUE IN I'ON!
- MLS® #19014914
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,304
- Square Footage3304.00
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Bus Line, Cable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Dock Facilities, Exercise Area, Play Park, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- ParkingOff-st Prkng
- GaragesOff-st Prkng
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesWood F/encl, Full Fr Prch, Lawn Irriga., Privacy Fenc, Spcl Lights, Strg/outbldg, Therml Wn/dr, Work Shop, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, 0 - .5 Acre
- RoofArchitectural, Asphalt Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website88
- Address45 Sowell Street
- AreaMt. Pleasant South of Hwy.41
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29464
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Slate, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Garden Tub/Shower, Skylight, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesBedroom, Gas Logs, Living Rm, Two, Wood Burning
- Stories3 Story
- ElementaryJames B Edwards
- Listing Office:Carolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.