Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
4193 Victory Pointe Drive, Mount Pleasant, SC
This is an incredible waterfront home in a gated community with expansive views of Copahee Sound and Dewees Island! Immaculate and full of upgrades, this home has a wonderfully open floor plan with loads of natural light, gorgeous hardwood floors and a seamless layout great for mingling with friends. Upon entering, you are drawn straight out to the water through the full wall of sliding glass doors. You can open the room completely to bring the outdoors in and quickly convert the entire back of the house to a screened porch on a nice day, or even a completely open deck for outdoor entertainment. The chef's kitchen is open to the living spaces and features stainless appliances, a powerful hood vent, granite counters, tile backsplash and loads of cabinet space...(Click More)The large master bedroom is on the main floor and opens to one of the many decks. In fact, every bedroom in this house takes full advantage of this incredible location and opens to a deck or a covered porch overlooking the water. The views only get better as you go upstairs where you'll find 3 more bedrooms. The short, private dock has a 4500 lb boat lift, power and running water. Situated on the banks of Porchers Creek, it's only a short ride to the Intracoastal waterway. With water levels ranging between 2'-7'at the dock (roughly), you can enjoy deep water activities at high tide, such as boating and tubing....as well as kayaking, clam digging, and oyster harvesting during low tide. The property has been high and dry during all of the big storms. Located in the back of Charleston National, Victory Pointe is a lovely, quiet, gated community of only 22 homes nestled between the golf course and the water. Just 5 mins to shopping and restaurants, 10 mins to Isle of Palms beach and 20 mins to downtown, this location is spectacular.
- MLS® #19015053
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,154
- Square Footage4154.00
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club House, Gated Comm, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Security Guard/Sys, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, 3 Car Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, 3 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesBoatlift, Deck, Dock Existng, floating dock, Screen Porch, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Marshfront, River Access, Tidal Creek, W/f-shallow, W/frnt-deep
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website27
- Address4193 Victory Pointe Drive
- AreaMt. Pleasant North of Hwy.41
- SubdivisionCharleston National
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- FireplacesFamily Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryCharles Pinckney Elementary
- Listing Office:Daniel Ravenel Sotheby's International Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.