Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
2226 Folly Road, Charleston, SC
The best location on Folly Beach. Water views from every window, beautiful sunrises and gorgeous sunsets, with dolphins out back! Inviting contemporary living space with three decks and a screened porch provide ideal lowcountry living. Exterior improvements include new roof, windows, siding, and decks. Inside has new carpet, trim, tile work and more. Out back, a new dock. Close enough to the beach to walk or pedal. Far enough for peace and quiet.
- MLS® #19015222
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,904
- Square Footage1904.00
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- AmenitiesDock Facilities, Lawn Maint Incl
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingOff-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesOff-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesBoatlift, Dock Existng, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Screen Porch, Strm Windows, Porch - Front Porch, Storm Doors, Therml Wn/dr
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Marshfront, Marshview, River Access, River View, Tidal Creek, W/frnt-deep
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Days on Website199
- Address2226 Folly Road
- Area22 - Folly Beach to Battery Island
- SubdivisionFolly Creek Place
- Zip Code29412
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- FireplacesGas Logs, Living Rm, One
- StoriesMulti Story
- ElementaryJames Island Elementary
- MiddleJames Island
- HighJames Island Charter
- Listing Office:Exp Realty Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.