Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1401 Pointe Bluff Court, Mount Pleasant, SC
See Virtual Tour! Grand estate with breathtaking waterfront view of sunsets and Lowcountry wildlife will make every minute feel as if you were in your own personal oasis. This home exhibits nearly every amenity while being situated in one of the most sought after communities in Mt.Pleasant. For beach goers, this home provides the highest convenience of being less than 10 minutes to Isle of Palms and Sullivan's Island Beaches, and only 15 minutes to Historic Downtown Charleston.The chef's kitchen is beautifully appointed with gorgeous granite counter tops, 6 gas burners cook-top and stainless-steel appliances. No detail was over looked!! Enjoy your morning coffee at your table with direct water views thru the large bay windows where you can enjoy the peace and tranquility of watchingfish jumping across tranquil water. You will feel like you are on vacation everyday with this spectacular home and water views. The expansive screened porch, off of the Living Room, leads to the ground floor with a saltwater heated in-ground pool, includes a waterfall to serve you, every day of the year. The large patio space with surround sound music is perfect when entertaining family and friends. While back inside, the kitchen opens to a formal dining room, perfect for gatherings with architectural columns opening to the marble foyer entrance and it's impressive 2 story foyer with detailed staircase. Across the dining room is the home office/study with recessed lighting, hardwood floors and pocket doors for privacy. The master bath is decorated in an elegant white linen palate, lavish marble countertops for his and her vanities along with his and her walk-in closets conveniently organized. The third floor has a media room with it's own balcony, with stunning views from an additional sun deck. Escape the Lowcountry heat under the homes large portico, while sipping sweet tea. With it's architectural columns that offers an abundance of shade around the pool for everyone to relax and enjoy time together. The entertainers dream is complimented with a large ground floor guest suite with private entrance offering family and friends privacy and comfort while visiting. Countless additional amenities await the discerning buyer such as the 5 Star Elevator that goes to every floor, surround sound system with the Smart Home System. If you are looking for gorgeous water views with all the amenities you ever dreamed of, than look no further, for this is the home for you!
- MLS® #19015225
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,967
- Square Footage5967.00
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Boat Storage, Club House, Dock Facilities, Exercise Area, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage, 3 Car Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage, 3 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Cement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Deck, Metal F/encl, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Patio, In Grd Pool in yard, Screen Porch, Spcl Lights, Work Shop, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Lagoon, Lakefront, Lake view, Marshfront, Pond, Pond Site, River Access, 0 - .5 Acre, LakeAccess
- RoofArchitectural, Asphalt Shingle
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website33
- Address1401 Pointe Bluff Court
- AreaMt. Pleasant North of Hwy.41
- SubdivisionBrickyard Plantation
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood, Marble
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Elevator, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Heat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs, Gas Connection, Living Rm, Two
- Stories3 Story
- ElementaryJennie Moore
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.