Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
4013 Harleston Green Lane, Mount Pleasant, SC
*MOVE IN READY, recently renovated home. Amazing opportunity to live in the much sought after Harleston Green section of Charleston National Subdivision. This quiet subsection provides pond and golf course views and is walking distance to the pool and tennis courts. *MASTER ON THE FIRST FLOOR, with walk in closet, *NEW ENGINEERED FLOORS, and fresh coat of paint throughout, along with *UPDATED LIGHTING. *NEW ROOF, HVAC & Ductwork. Beautifully landscaped and backing up to a green spacewood, providing *PRIVACY. This home has an easy layout, adorned with an abundance of natural light. Upstairs you will find an office area, bedroom, full bath and *FROG. *LOCATION, close to excellent schools, grocery stores, shopping, restaurants, and a world class hospital. Only 10 minutes to the beach
- MLS® #19015373
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,972
- Square Footage1972.00
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Exercise Area, Extra Storag, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesEnergy Star Central Heat/Air
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingOff-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesOff-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorSolid Brick, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFull Fr Prch, Lawn Irriga., Part'l Fence, Patio, Storm Doors, Strm Windows
- Lot DescriptionHigh, Pond, Wooded, 0 - .5 Acre
- Days on Website24
- Address4013 Harleston Green Lane
- AreaMt. Pleasant North of Hwy.41
- SubdivisionCharleston National
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingHeat Pump
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryLaurel Hill
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Charleston
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.