Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
3960 Gift Boulevard, Johns Island, SC
Featured in the '' pool party'' episode of Bravo's Southern Charm, this prism award winning home design offers spectacular cathedral ceilings, spacious rooms, full rear porches, a grand master suite and easily converts from elegant to casual living. Occupying two contiguous lots of approximately 1.3 acres the home is perfectly sited to take advantage of the Southwestern sunsets over the Intracoastal Waterway. With 300 feet of water frontage the views across the Stono River as some of the most spectacular you'll find in the Charleston area.The first floor offers a more casual feel with a large chef's kitchen, plenty of cabinet storage, two bedrooms, great room with three sided fireplace, 2 full baths, laundry room and access to the back patio and pool area. A private screened porcporch sits conveniently off the pool deck. The second floor contains the main living quarters including a formal living room, barrel vaulted ceiling, breakfast room, more intimate kitchen, formal dining room and the grand master suite. The expansive windows allow unobstructed views over the infinity pool and waterway beyond. Located on the third floor are two individual large private suites with private balconies. Your guests will relax in the privacy as well as enjoy stunning river views. To complete this exclusive retreat there is a stunning infinity pool with a waterfall that appears to flow into the marsh and waterway. On the right and left sides of the residence are two generous two car garages. The location is about 30 minutes from both historic downtown Charleston and the award winning golf courses and beaches of Kiawah Island. Charleston's International airport and the private Johns Island airport are a 20 to 30 minute drive. What an amazing place to relax and enjoy. Shown by appointment only but easy to schedule with a little notice.
- MLS® #19015534
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,473
- Square Footage5473.00
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club House, Dock Facilities, Neighborhood Pool, Security Guard/Sys, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingOther, 4 Car Garage
- # of Garages4
- GaragesOther, 4 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Deck, Patio, Privacy Fenc, In Grd Pool in yard, Screen Porch, Some Storm Wnd/Doors, Porch - Front Porch, Balcony
- Lot DescriptionHigh, Level, Marshfront, Marshview, River Access, Riverfront, River View, Tidal Creek, W/f-shallow, 1-2 Acres
- RoofArchitectural, Copper
- Days on Website142
- Address3960 Gift Boulevard
- AreaJohns Island
- SubdivisionGift Plantation
- CityJohns Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorWood, Stone
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Connection, Living Rm, Other, Three
- Stories3 Story
- ElementaryAngel Oak
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Akers Ellis Real Estate Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.