Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
2036 Syreford Court, Charleston, SC
Upon entry to the home you will see a very open and bright foyer that features 9' ceilings, beautiful crown molding, colonial baseboards, and hardwood flooring throughout. This home features an ample amount of room for entertaining, including a formal dining room, eat-in kitchen, and a beautiful 7.5' island! Upstairs you will find your new owner's suite with a grand double door entry, large sitting room, and a large closet with access to your laundry room. Upstairs also features a very open loft space and two additional bedrooms, all of which will feature walk-in closets for plenty of storage space. Hunt Club offers lakes, walking trails, and a community pool just 10 miles from downtown Charleston and is convenient to the charming downtown district of Avondale and Charleston beaches.
- MLS® #19015617
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,129
- Square Footage3129.00
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleTraditional, Chas. Single
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Trash Pickup
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance, HERS Rated, Tankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Screen Porch, Porch - Front Porch, Therml Wn/dr, Balcony
- Lot DescriptionWetlands, Wooded, 0 - .5 Acre
- ConstructionNew - Finished
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website365
- Address2036 Syreford Court
- Area12 - West of the Ashley Outside I-526
- SubdivisionHunt Club
- Zip Code29414
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar
- HeatingForced Air, Gas
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryDrayton Hall
- MiddleWest Ashley
- HighWest Ashley
- Listing Office:D R Horton Inc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.