Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
4454 Amesbury Court, Mount Pleasant, SC
Come see this rare find in the Enclave section of the gated Dunes West community. This home sits on a corner lot with mature trees and lots of privacy and is located on a peaceful cul-de-sac. The Dunes West Golf & River Club, driving range, adults only pool, tennis courts and gorgeous water views are walking distance away. Many new updates, including a new roof, carpet and updated kitchen!The main floor of the home includes a spacious downstairs master with vaulted ceiling and 2 walk-in closets. The ensuite bathroom has dual vanities and a separate shower and garden tub. An open family room with new carpet, casual dining area, kitchen and 2-story screened porch offer tranquil views of the back yard.A separate dining room allows for more formal dining, and a second bedroom/office area with a full bath is tucked behind the kitchen. Three more bedrooms are located upstairs, one with its own bathroom and two bedrooms joined by a jack and jill bathroom. Plenty of storage throughout.
- MLS® #19015792
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,841
- Square Footage2841.00
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Boat Storage, Cable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Exercise Area, Gated Comm, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Security Guard/Sys, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesLawn Irriga., Screen Porch, Therml Wn/dr
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Cul-De-Sac
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website178
- Address4454 Amesbury Court
- Area41 - Mt Pleasant N of IOP Connector
- SubdivisionDunes West
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling - Smooth, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingForced Air, Heat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryCharles Pinckney Elementary
- Listing Office:Brand Name Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.