Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1636 Headquarters Plantation Drive, Johns Island, SC
Welcome home to 1636 Headquarters Plantation Drive. This custom executive home, built in 2006, features 4 bedrooms, 3 1/2 bath, home office, media room, expansive front and rear porches and a huge garage area. The floor plan is thoughtfully laid out with 10' ceilings downstairs and 9 ' ceilings upstairs. Upon entering through the beautiful mahogany front door the expansive marsh views will greet you from almost every room of the home. The kitchen is modern and well laid out with a connection to the family room to ensure the chef is included! Details abound with wrought iron staircase balusters, 100 year old heart pine floors, Anderson windows, custom cabinetry, granite and marble countertops, surround sound, security system, central vacuum system and a 3 stop elevator upgraded interior. No expense was spared when this home was constructed and it shows throughout. The downstairs master bedroom features breathtaking views and includes a huge ensuite master with separate his and hers closets. Upstairs are 3 additional bedrooms, (one with ensuite bath) and a large media room. Storage areas are substantial with extra closet areas behind 2 of the main bedroom closets. The porches of the home are truly outstanding, the wide front porch is the perfect place to watch the comings and goings of the neighborhood and the rear porch has been designed with both an open BBQ area and a covered sitting area to entertain and enjoy the exquisite sunset vistas. The 3 garage fits up to 5 cars and special care was taken to make it easily accessible with three 9' wide doors and high ceilings. The garage is also serviced by the central vacuum system and features a utility sink. The landscaping is mature, well established and enhanced lighting with maintenance assisted by an irrigation system. All televisions will convey.
- MLS® #19015809
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,876
- Square Footage3876.00
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Gated Comm, Security Guard/Sys, Trash Pickup
- Parking Spaces5
- Parking3 Car Garage, 4 Car Garage, 5 Car Garage
- # of Garages5
- Garages3 Car Garage, 4 Car Garage, 5 Car Garage
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Deck, Elevator Shaft, Full Fr Prch, Lawn Irriga., Patio, Some Thermal Wnd/Doors, Wrap Rnd Por, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionMarshfront, Marshview, 1/2 -1 Acre
- RoofArchitectural, Asphalt Shingle
- FoundationElev Construction, Piling
- Days on Website142
- Address1636 Headquarters Plantation Drive
- Area23 - Johns Island
- SubdivisionHeadquarters Plantation
- CityJohns Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Elevator, Elevator Shaft, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Heat Pump
- FireplacesGas Logs, Living Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryAngel Oak
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Marshall Walker Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.