Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
157 Etiwan Pointe Drive, Mount Pleasant, SC
Nice, large townhome in a great Mt Pleasant location if you need quick access to I-526. This multi level town home features a deep 2 car garage on the ground floor with lots of cabinet storage space, a sink with running water, a refrigerator, a place for a Big Screen TV hook-up, plus a screen porch and patio! The main living level consists of a large living room and dining room combination (approximately 19 x 18) with hardwood floors. The kitchen is open to the living room. There is also a nice sunroom and deck off the living area overlooking the backyard, marsh/creek and beautiful oak trees. There is a smaller 3rd bedroom with a full bath that would be perfect for visiting guests or could make an ideal home office space. The top floor has 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths,including a large master bedroom (approximately 19 x 13) with two closets and a triple window across the back that lets in lots of natural sunlight. The master bathroom has a long, double vanity, Jacuzzi tub and a separate shower. This community has a dock on the creek leading to the Wando River, exercise facility, swimming pool, clubhouse, and walking/jogging trails. (Swimming Pool, Clubhouse and Dock facility are optional please ask for details)
- MLS® #19015994
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,964
- Square Footage1964.00
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club House, Dock Facilities, Exercise Area, Lawn Maint Incl, Neighborhood Pool, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorSolid Brick, Brick Veneer, Cement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Screen Porch, Some Thermal Wnd/Doors, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionMarshfront, Marshview, Tidal Creek, W/f-shallow
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website113
- Address157 Etiwan Pointe Drive
- AreaMt. Pleasant South of Hwy.41
- SubdivisionEtiwan Pointe
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29464
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Smooth
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- StoriesMulti Story, 2 Story
- ElementaryBelle Hall
- Listing Office:Barley Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.