Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
314 Fox Ridge Lane, Moncks Corner, SC
Ask about 100 percent financing!! This highly desirable home is a one story with a 4th bedroom and bath on the 2nd floor. Come in or relax on the full front porch! Very open floor plan!! The foyer opens up to a living room on the right, which would also makes a very nice study. There is a separate large dining room with crown molding. There is also a breakfast room. with custom seating and plantation shutters! You will love the huge granite Island which offers more seating and extra space to cook. .The kitchen is an incredible gourmet chef's kitchen with a gas cook top, confection oven and amicrowave. Lots of upgraded cabinets and a nice size pantry. The double stainless refrigerator conveys. Beautiful hardwood laminate flooring throughout the main areas downstairs.The great room offers a fireplace for those cozy winter nights. Very open concept with recessed lighting. Master has a tray ceiling and a large bay window. The Master bath has a separate shower and a garden tub. Master bath has tile, 2 sinks, and a water closet. There is a large walk in closet off the master bath.The upstairs area is huge and could be used for a 4th bedroom, playroom, media room, office or flex space. The backyard has a screen porch, fence and a utility shed for those extra backyard items. There is a lot of storage including a drop zone off the two car garage. There is a separate laundry room. This neighborhood is very convenient to where a lot of new growth is coming in and not too far into Moncks Corner, so convenient to coming into Charleston!. Beautiful 67 acre lake, pool, play park, walking trails and the new elementary school. 13 ponds and 141 acres of protected wetlands throughout the community. New fitness center opens in July 2019 and a second pool is planned!!This house will not last long on the market and very easy to show!!.
- MLS® #19016436
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,778
- Square Footage2778.00
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club House, Exercise Area, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Sauna, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance, HERS Rated, Tankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesWood F/encl, Full Fr Prch, Gutters, Privacy Fenc, Screen Porch, Strg/outbldg, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionHigh, Inside
- Days on Website266
- Address314 Fox Ridge Lane
- Area73 - G. Cr./M. Cor. Hwy 17A-Oakley-Hwy 52
- SubdivisionFoxbank Plantation
- CityMoncks Corner
- Zip Code29461
- InteriorLaminate, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Connection, Great Rm
- StoriesOne+half, 1 Story, 2 Story
- MiddleBerkeley Intermediate
- Listing Office:Dunes Properties Of Mt. Pleasant
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.