Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
112 Summer Trace Drive, Summerville, SC
Welcome home to 112 Summer Trace. Walk into the foyer that opens into the great room, which flows into the dinning area and kitchen. The open floor plan is perfect for entertaining. The beautiful great room is bright with architectural details and gas log fireplace. The eat in kitchen is very spacious with awesome granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances. A must have feature was included in this home, a laundry room upstairs just outside the bedrooms and baths. The large master suite with a 5 piece master bath and walk in closet is a great owners retreat. The frog over the garage is finished, a private get away within your own home being used as an office but could be the 4th bedroom. There is a church parking lot behind the home...so lots of privacy in rear yardProperty was rented...owner is in the process of bringing the property up to move in condition...to include downstairs floors, painting entire interior, new patio door, shampoo carpet, clean home and replacing the roof. If Buyer wants to purchase prior to above work being done, then buyer can get a discount.
- MLS® #19016444
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,950
- Square Footage1950.00
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Trash Pickup
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesWood F/encl, Gutters, Patio, Privacy Fenc, Therml Wn/dr, Wrap Rnd Por
- Lot DescriptionInside, Level
- RoofFiberglass Shingles
- FoundationRaised Slab
- Days on Website20
- Address112 Summer Trace Drive
- AreaSville / Ladson / Ravenel Ar to Hwy.165
- SubdivisionSummer Trace
- Zip Code29485
- InteriorVinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Blown, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesGas Logs, Great Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- HighAshley Ridge
- Listing Office:The Group, Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.