Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1161 Oyster Catcher Court, Johns Island, SC
The moment you enter this private tree lined driveway at 1161 Oyster Catcher Ct, you know you're in for something extraordinary. This exquisitely designed residence is located in the exclusive Ocean Pointe enclave with expansive ocean and marsh views for almost every room. The home's cedar shingle exterior, copper roof and gracious porches are complemented by an over 6,500, three story floor plan featuring six bedrooms, five full bathrooms, two half bathroom, spacious great room, separate dining room, gourmet kitchen with morning room, sunroom, an office and a mudroom. The home's spacious great room has soaring cathedral ceilings, heart pine floors and built-in shelving. Floor to ceiling windows flood the space with natural light and the oversized glass doors lure you out to thecovered deck. Surrounded by windows, the bright and sunny gourmet kitchen features, top of the line appliances, a 6-burner gas cook top with custom tile backsplash, double wall ovens, custom pine cabinets, center island with prep sink, bar seating, walk-in pantry and china closet, beamed ceiling and morning room with fireplace. Just off the kitchen, the sunroom has tile floors, spectacular ocean and marsh views and access out to the deck. The first-floor master suite offers privacy and luxury. No indulgence has been spared: a sitting room with gas fireplace, private screened porch, vast walk-in closet and lavish bathroom. A large guest suite over the garage offers plenty of room and privacy for family and friends. The second floor boasts four bedrooms, three bathrooms, two decks and storage. The garage level has a separate entrance, tile floors, a mudroom with bluestone sink that opens to a brick patio, a half bathroom, a multipurpose room which could be an office, fitness room or playroom, a separate room could be converted to a wine cellar, a separate work shop and additional storage areas. Other highlights include: heart pine floors throughout, arched doorways, elevator access to all three floors, one-acre lot, built-ins throughout, main level laundry room, a main level powder room, custom crown molding, a two-car garage and a separate single car garage. Seabrook Island is home to a private beachfront community with two championship golf courses, a tournament grade tennis center, full-service equestrian center, fitness and aquatics complex, long unspoiled beaches, a seasonal variety of indoor and outdoor dining venues for lunch, dinner and your own private events of any size. Also located on the island proper are Freshfields Village and Bohicket Marina. Freshfields Village is a unique town center mix of shopping, dining and service establishments in a stylish and relaxed outdoor environment between Seabrook Island and neighboring Kiawah Island. Bohicket Marina is home to 200 wet slips, 90 dry storage slips and a quaint market with wonderful restaurants and shops. Contribution to capital within P.U.D. upon the initial sale and resale is 1/2 of 1% of the sale price. Buyer responsible for a $100 transfer fee at closing. Purchase also requires membership to the Seabrook Island Club.
- MLS® #19016508
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,572
- Square Footage6572.00
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleCape Cod
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Boat Storage, Cable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Dock Facilities, Equestrian Center, Exercise Area, Gated Comm, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Marina, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Security Guard/Sys, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached, 3 Car Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, 3 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorOther, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Deck, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Patio, Screen Porch, Strg/outbldg, Storm Doors, Strm Windows, Therml Wn/dr, Work Shop, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, High, Marshfront, Marshview, Ocean View, River View, W/f-shallow, Wetlands, 1/2 -1 Acre
- FoundationElev Construction, Piling
- Days on Website13
- Address1161 Oyster Catcher Court
- AreaKiawah & Seabrook Islands
- SubdivisionSeabrook Island
- CityJohns Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorSlate, Wood, Stone
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Ceiling - Beamed, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Elevator, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesBedroom, Family Rm, Gas Logs, Great Rm, Three +, Wood Burning
- Stories3 Story
- ElementaryAngel Oak
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Seabrook Island Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.