Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1044 Anhinga Court, Kiawah Island, SC
Wonderful updated and renovated, three bedroom/three bathroom Sparrow Pond beach cottage with sunroom for added enjoyment and extended indoor living space. Just a short distance to the beach. Hardwood flooring in living areas. Wonderful ''seaside'' decor. Lovely wraparound porch over-looking a tranquil lagoon. Cottage owners enjoy a neighborhood swimming pool. Sold furnished excluding antique wheel above fireplace.
- MLS® #19016593
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,150
- Square Footage1150.00
- Year Built1976
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Gated Comm, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Security Guard/Sys, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Carport
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Carport
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Strg/outbldg, Wrap Rnd Por, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionLagoon, Level, Wooded
- Days on Website77
- Address1044 Anhinga Court
- AreaKiawah & Seabrook Islands
- SubdivisionKiawah Island
- CityKiawah Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesWindow Treatments - Some, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesLiving Rm
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryMt. Zion
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Pam Harrington Exclusives
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.