Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
104 Barrington Court, Summerville, SC
Just Listed!!! Located on a quiet cul-de-sac in Irongate III This home has a large backyard and upgrades throughout. Including a beautiful sun room, new flooring downstairs, light fixtures etc. New roof installed in October 2016. 3 bedrm plus FROG that can be used as a 4th bedrm. Master bdrm downstairs. Close to shopping , restaurants, hospital and medical offices .New HVAC installed in May 2019. This lovely home will not last long so make your appointment today!!!!!
- MLS® #19016815
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,984
- Square Footage1984.00
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesNeighborhood Pool, Trash Pickup
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorSolid Brick, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesWood F/encl, Gutters, Patio, Privacy Fenc, Stoop, Storm Doors, Strm Windows
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, 0 - .5 Acre
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Days on Website18
- Address104 Barrington Court
- AreaSville / Ladson / Ravenel Ar to Hwy.165
- Zip Code29485
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Walk-In Closets, Ceiling - Blown
- HeatingHeat Pump, Electric Baseboard
- CoolingCentral, Window Unit
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs
- Stories2 Story
- HighAshley Ridge
- Listing Office:Creative Real Estate Services Team
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.