Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
3984 Gift Boulevard, Johns Island, SC
Aviation Hangar Opportunity at JZI with purchase of the house!! Also, the Sellers are willing to include the initiation fee to The Links of Stono just 15 mins from the house. STUNNING Low-Country estate home on a tidal creek with a dock and boat lift! Located in Gift Plantation with wonderful neighborhood amenities that include a community pool, tennis courts, pickle ball and a deep water dock. As you drive up to this stately brick home with a circular drive, spacious porches, lush landscaping and a 3 car garage you know you are going to walk into a special property! Step inside the welcoming front door to the open floor plan and you are greeted with expansive views immediately. There is a formal dining room with incredible custom molding and trim work and gleaming hardwood floors.The master bathroom has dual vanities, a large soaking tub and a walk in shower. Walk upstairs and you have three guest bedrooms. One bedroom has an en suite and the other two have a Jack and Jill. There is also two walk out areas for to access the top porch. Don't miss the bonus area connected to the three car garage. Here you have the ideal area for an in law suite, expansive home office or an additional entertainment area. The back porches are made for family BBQ's and enjoying the tranquil sunsets on the Stono River!
- MLS® #19016980
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,648
- Square Footage4648.00
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleTraditional, Colonial
- AmenitiesNeighborhood Pool, Tennis Court
- Parking Spaces3
- Parking3 Car Garage
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorBrick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesBoatlift, Deck, Dock Existng, Full Fr Prch, Lawn Irriga., Patio, Screen Porch, Spcl Lights, Work Shop, Porch - Front Porch, Balcony
- Lot DescriptionHigh, Marshfront, Marshview, Tidal Creek, W/f-shallow, 1/2 -1 Acre
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website160
- Address3984 Gift Boulevard
- Area23 - Johns Island
- SubdivisionGift Plantation
- CityJohns Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Connection, One
- ElementaryAngel Oak
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Akers Ellis Real Estate Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.