Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
2817 Capn Sams Road, Johns Island, SC
Gracious custom home, large rooms, wonderful flow. Living room, dining room, den, enclosed porch, deck, all face 9th fairway of Crooked Oaks. Large eat-in kitchen also offers views of the golf course. Updated kitchen and master bath.Roof 2002. 2 HVAC systems,#1 replaced 2008,# 2 replaced 2010. 2 water heaters less than 2 years old. Vaulted ceiling,fireplace, built-ins in the LR.Incredible storage throughout the home.Huge laundry room with storage.Covered breezeway between house and garage. Plans for mother-in-law suite over the garage. This light-filled home is a perfect full-time home or family beach house.Buyer to pay 1/2 of 1% of purchase price at closing to SIPOA and $100 transfer fee, purchase requires membership to SI club. All appliances remain.
- MLS® #19017147
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,404
- Square Footage3404.00
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- AmenitiesBoat Storage, Club House, Club Membership Available, Equestrian Center, Exercise Area, Gated Comm, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Play Park, Security Guard/Sys, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionLevel, On Golf Crse, 0 - .5 Acre
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space, Elev Construction
- Days on Website156
- Address2817 Capn Sams Road
- Area30 - Seabrook
- SubdivisionSeabrook Island
- CityJohns Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorLaminate, Wood, Stone
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesGreat Rm, Wood Burning
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryAngel Oak
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Seabrook Island Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.