Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
521 Bufflehead Drive, Kiawah Island, SC
Spacious, updated, four bedroom home with most desirable location, Southerly exposure enjoying panoramic vistas of Pintail Pond and Osprey Point Golf Course - with Kiawah Island Club membership opportunity - Social. Charming garden courtyard with iron gate leads to curved arched entrance framed by columns. Welcoming tile entry foyer. Hardwood flooring throughout great room with oversize stone fireplace, two story ceiling and wall-to-wall glass panels and French doors opening onto expansive rear deck with panoramic water and golf vistas. Well equipped kitchen includes a festive arched cooking hearth with hand painted decorative tile backsplash, Sub-Zero refrigerator and kitchen island/breakfast bar with dual stainless steel sink and storage. Additional breakfast area and adjacent morningroom with fireplace provides the perfect gathering space for family and friends. Master suite is located on the first floor and features a sitting area, dual closets, tray ceilings and private access to deck with panoramic water and golf vistas. Master bath has His & Her vanities, jetted tub and oversize walk-in shower with decorative painted tile surround. a separate dining room, study, powder room and laundry are located on this level. Two additional bedrooms with private baths and access to private sunning decks are located on the second level with sweeping lagoon and golf vistas. A carpeted gallery style hallway, overlooking great room adjoins these two bedrooms. Recent renovation includes a grand hallway lined with glass panels providing access to guest suite/teenager retreat over garage consisting of living room, spacious bedroom and luxurious bathroom with His & Her custom vanities. Two car garage with separate storage room for bikes and lawn equipment. Convenient to The Beach Club, Osprey Point Golf Course and Kiawah Island's pristine ten mile beach. Sold unfurnished.
- MLS® #19017191
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,980
- Square Footage3980.00
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Exercise Area, Gated Comm, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Security Guard/Sys, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Spcl Lights, Strg/outbldg, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionLagoon, On Golf Crse
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website72
- Address521 Bufflehead Drive
- AreaKiawah & Seabrook Islands
- CityKiawah Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood, Marble
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Kitchen Island, Window Treatments - Some, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesGas Connection, Great Rm, Kitchen, Two
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryMt. Zion
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Pam Harrington Exclusives
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.