Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1527 Lynton Street, Charleston, SC
4BR/3BA is the best of newer construction in a mature neighborhood, tucked away from the street! No HOA, large oaks, beautiful private fenced yard. Large front porch and covered back patio. 9' ceilings and 2 master suites on the 1st floor. Open concept, fireplace, hardwood floors. Kitchen with granite counters, gas stove top, pantry. Bonus loft space. 2BR upstairs with Jack and Jill bath. Bonus storage in attic and eves. Large renovated storage shed or workshop. Boat storage in driveway and adjacent to detached 2car garage. Rinnai tankless WH. Minutes to Folly Beach and downtown Charleston.
- MLS® #19017302
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,833
- Square Footage1833.00
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleCape Cod
- AmenitiesBoat Storage, Extra Storag
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Garage, Detached
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage, Detached
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Wood F/encl, Full Fr Prch, Work Shop
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Days on Website41
- Address1527 Lynton Street
- AreaJames Island
- SubdivisionMccalls Corner
- Zip Code29412
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesLiving Rm, Wood Burning
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryJames Island Elementary
- MiddleCamp Road
- HighJames Island Charter
- Listing Office:Isave Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.