Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
4210 Sweet Gum Crossing, North Charleston, SC
Immaculate, custom built solid brick and poured concrete home, situated on the fourth tee of the acclaimed Coosaw Creek Country Club golf course. Amazing curb appeal with a circular driveway, new roof, tankless water heater new HVAC for the finished rooms over the 3-car garage. Gleaming hardwood floors, 10' ceilings, massive columns, incredible windows with transoms, wainscoting, custom built-in bookshelves, chef inspired kitchen features granite counters, built-in convection oven and microwave, 4 burner gas cooktop with commercial grade vent & much more. Plenty of storage throughout, walk in closets and an oversized laundry room. Two finished rooms over garage, plumbed for new bath. This home shows pride of ownership throughout and is truly turnkey.
- MLS® #19017337
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,933
- Square Footage4933.00
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Storage, Club House, Club Membership Available, Exercise Area, Gated Comm, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Security Guard/Sys, Tennis Court, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance, Energy Star Insul, Energy Star Windows, Tankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces3
- Parking3 Car Garage
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorSolid Brick
- Exterior FeaturesMetal F/encl, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Patio, Therml Wn/dr, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionOn Golf Crse, 0 - .5 Acre
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website126
- Address4210 Sweet Gum Crossing
- Area61 - N. Chas/Summerville/Ladson-Dor
- SubdivisionCoosaw Creek Country Club
- CityNorth Charleston
- Zip Code29420
- InteriorWall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingForced Air, Heat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryEagle Nest
- HighFt Dorchester
- Listing Office:Carolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.