Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
3190 John Bartram Place Place, Mount Pleasant, SC
Location, location, location. This beautiful, one-story ranch within walking distance of all that is Park West, sits on a quiet cul-de-sac. Open floor plan - living, dining, kitchen and enclosed sunroom, welcomes you as you enter the double front door. Kitchen inludes plenty of counter space and cabinets, as well as a pantry and leads to laundry room/mud room off of the 2-car garage. Sunroom shines with natural lighting and oversees private yard enclosed with wood fence and patio for entertainment. Hardwoods were installed in 2015, and brand-new HVAC in 2019.Master bed features vaulter ceilings, master bath, and large walk-in closet. Second and third bedrooms feature a full sized bath with plenty of closet space.2-car garage features HUGE storage space with drop down ladder to accessas well as a utility sink. Foxmoor at Park West allows residents access to all of the amenities and more within a short ride or walk. Food shopping, restaurants, schools, Mt Pleasant recreation fields and PW pools and tennis/clubhouse. Regional hospital, COSTCO and newly built library and endless walk/bike trails throughout the community.
- MLS® #19017858
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,067
- Square Footage2067.00
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Storage, Club House, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Tennis Court, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesWood F/encl, Gutters, Patio
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, 0 - .5 Acre
- Days on Website123
- Address3190 John Bartram Place Place
- Area41 - Mt Pleasant N of IOP Connector
- SubdivisionPark West
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorWall to Wall Carpet, Wood, Other
- Interior FeaturesCeiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Garden Tub/Shower, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingForced Air, Gas
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryCharles Pinckney Elementary
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.