Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1701 E Ashley Avenue, Folly Beach, SC
THIS IS A VINTAGE FOLLY BEACH OCEAN FRONT HOME. MY CLIENT'S HUSBAND DESIGNED AND BUILT THE HOME IN THE 1970S USING COOL BEAMS AND EVEN A SPECIAL IRON STAIRCASE. THE VIEWS ARE SPECTACULAR AND THE PROPERTY CONSISTS OF THE LOT THE HOME SITS ON AND THE ONE IN FRONT OF IT. THE MAIN LIVING AREA IS THE TOP TWO FLOORS WITH A KITCHEN, LIVING/DINNING ROOM, TWO BEDROOMS AND A SHARED BATH ON THE 2ND FLOOR AND A MASTER AND MASTER BATH ON THE THIRD FLOOR. THE FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT WAS 2 UNITS, AND NOW IS ONE BIG ONE BUT NEEDS FURTHER UPDATES. THIS PROPERTY IS BEING SOLD ''AS IS''.
- MLS® #19017916
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,535
- Square Footage2535.00
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleContemporary, Traditional
- ParkingOff-st Prkng
- GaragesOff-st Prkng
- Exterior FeaturesDeck
- Lot DescriptionBeach Access, Beach Front, Ocean View, 0 - .5 Acre
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- FoundationElev Construction, Piling, Slab
- Days on Website64
- Address1701 E Ashley Avenue
- AreaFolly Beach Area to Battery Island
- SubdivisionEast Folly Beach Shores
- CityFolly Beach
- Zip Code29439
- InteriorLaminate, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Blown, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- Stories3 Story
- ElementaryJames Island Elementary
- MiddleJames Island
- HighJames Island Charter
- Listing Office:Handsome Properties, Inc.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.