Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
2420 Draymohr Court, Mount Pleasant, SC
Come see this beautiful, updated townhome in the Keswick section of Park West! It has 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and a 1 car garage. As you enter, you will see an office to your right which also can be used as a separate dining room. The beautiful laminate floors flow throughout the main living area on the first floor. The laminate floors and carpet were installed June 2016. The gorgeous kitchen has gray toned cabinetry, stainless steel appliances (and white granite counter tops which are brand new! (Installed May 2019). The kitchen flows to the dining area and opens to the spacious living room which has a gas fireplace that will be nice and cozy for the winter months. The HVAC is also brand new (installed May 2019) and saved the sellers $200 so far in the hot summer monthsUpstairs you will find the 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. The large master bedroom has an en suite bathroom with double sinks and a separate shower and garden bathtub. The two other bedrooms share a bathroom and one of the guest rooms have their own private balcony! The backyard has a private outdoor area with a wooded view!
- MLS® #19018175
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,948
- Square Footage1948.00
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- AmenitiesClub House, Lawn Maint Incl, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAttached, 1 Car Garage
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, 1 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesLawn Irriga., Patio
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Wooded
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Days on Website118
- Address2420 Draymohr Court
- Area41 - Mt Pleasant N of IOP Connector
- SubdivisionPark West
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorLaminate, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Garden Tub/Shower, Ceiling - Smooth, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryCharles Pinckney Elementary
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Charleston
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.