Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
357 Whispering Breeze Lane, Summerville, SC
Let us introduce you to this immaculate, 6 bedroom home loaded with curb appeal, charm and style. This beautifully maintained home is located just 15 minutes away from downtown Summerville and right down the street from the Nexon area shops and restaurants. Stunning wide plank Acacia hardwood floors invite you through the open floor plan of this spacious and flexible ground level. A luxurious, chef's kitchen, open to the formal dining room features ss appliances, granite countertops, a breakfast nook, walk-in and butler's pantry. Gorgeous French doors separate a large flex room/office and a charming great room that offers plenty of space to relax and entertain.A screened in porch and patio area welcome you to lovely pond views and a 3/4 acre,semi-private, wooded lot. The downstairs wouldn't be complete without the enormous and impressively updated master bedroom suite. A large family room highlights the second floor offering even more comfort, space and privacy. Completing the upstairs are 5 good sized bedrooms and 3 full baths! You'll feel right at home in one of the county's most sought after neighborhoods with amenities and a one-of-a-kind sense of community! This turn-key ready, not so humble abode has it all, but is missing just one thing...and that's where you come in!
- MLS® #19018236
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,757
- Square Footage3757.00
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleContemporary, Traditional
- AmenitiesNeighborhood Pool, Play Park, Other
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesFull Fr Prch, Gutters, Part'l Fence, Patio, Screen Porch, Spcl Lights, Stoop, Therml Wn/dr, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Pond, Pond Site, 0 - .5 Acre
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Days on Website147
- Address357 Whispering Breeze Lane
- Area74 - Jedburg Rd-Black Tom-Hwy 17A-Col Pk
- SubdivisionCane Bay Plantation
- Zip Code29486
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesGarden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingForced Air, Gas
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryCane Bay
- MiddleCane Bay
- HighCane Bay High School
- Listing Office:Fathom Realty Sc, Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.