Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
59 Krier Lane, Mount Pleasant, SC
Beautiful peaceful & quiet coveted I'On canal front home w/ ELEVATOR designed by Phil Clark built in 2012. Mother in law suite has a full bath & balcony w/ peaks of Eastlake. Bright & open first floor is centered around a large gourmet kitchen that overlooks the canal complete w/ a beautiful quartz top island w/ seating, 5 gas burner fisher/paykel oven, stainless appliances, generous cabinets & a large pantry. Off the kitchen is a private side courtyard for alfresco dining. Open to the kitchen is a family room w/ fireplace & overlooks the canal. Open French doors to breathtaking views of the water.First floor includes dining room,laundry,wet bar,elevator, mudroom,1/2 bath. Ceilings are 11+ feet throughout w/ crown molding & over-sized windows. Elevator leads to second floor masterbedroom w/ luxury bath and his & her closets. French doors lead to a private balcony overlooking the canal. Down the hall are two guest rooms & a full bath. There is a fabulous office space w/ wainscoting & great light. Enter the third floor to find another guest room w/ bath. Down the hall is a large room for either entertaining, workout or office space w/ a wet bar and French doors to balcony overlooking the canal & Westlake. Great views from all three balconies. There are two climate controlled attic spaces w/ spray foam insulation & ample storage. Throughout the home are beautiful plantation shutters & Hunter Douglas remote control blinds. The A/C is a three-zone system keeping everyone comfortable. The wide white oak hardwood floors are in perfect condition. The outside welcomes you to lounge on the comfortable porch dining al fresco on the canal. The pretty Koi pond w/ the sound of flowing water & roses greet you as you relax by the serene view of the turtles meandering in the canal. The beautiful landscaping and butterfly garden has an irrigation system. A $2,000 Lender Credit is available and will be applied towards the buyer's closing costs and pre-paids if the buyer chooses to use the seller's preferred lender. This credit is in addition to any negotiated seller concessions. Buyers to pay .15% (.0015 x sales price) transfer fee to the I'On assembly at closing and any fees associated with HOA information.
- MLS® #19018267
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,600
- Square Footage4600.00
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleChas. Single, Contemporary, Traditional
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Boat Storage, Cable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Dock Facilities, Exercise Area, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance, Energy Star Central Heat/Air, Energy Star Insul, Tankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAttached, 1 Car Garage, 1 Car Carport
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, 1 Car Garage, 1 Car Carport
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Deck, Full Fr Prch, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Patio, Spcl Lights, Porch - Front Porch, Balcony
- Lot DescriptionInside, W/f-shallow, Canal
- FoundationRaised Slab, Slab
- Days on Website67
- Address59 Krier Lane
- AreaMt. Pleasant South of Hwy.41
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29464
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Elevator, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs, Gas Connection, One
- Stories3 Story
- ElementaryJames B Edwards
- Listing Office:Carolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.