Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
4293 Club Course Drive, North Charleston, SC
BEAUTIFUL, stately home in prestigious Coosaw Creek Country Club on a FULL ACRE!!! This spacious beauty has been completely renovated and is waiting for your family to move right in!!! New hardwoods welcome you into the formal dining area which overlooks the beautiful new kitchen with marble counter tops, new stainless appliances, and a farm sink complete with industrial plumbing fixture. The living area is a comfortable space with a gas fireplace and French doors leading out to the screened -in porch that looks out over the huge back yard. On the second floor, you'll find 4 large bedrooms, including an expansive master with fireplace and amazing en-suite bath with freestanding tub! The third floor consists of a giant great room with wet bar and another bed with a full bath.
- MLS® #19018300
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,972
- Square Footage3972.00
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Storage, Neighborhood Pool, Trash Pickup, Cable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Gated Comm, Golf Membership Available, Play Park, Security Guard/Sys, Tennis Court
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorSolid Brick, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Gutters, Patio, Screen Porch, Porch - Front Porch, Balcony
- Lot DescriptionHigh, 1/2 -1 Acre
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website154
- Address4293 Club Course Drive
- Area61 - N. Chas/Summerville/Ladson-Dor
- SubdivisionCoosaw Creek Country Club
- CityNorth Charleston
- Zip Code29420
- InteriorWall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Blown, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Window Treatments - Some, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesBedroom, Den, Gas Logs, Living Rm, Three
- Stories3 Story
- ElementaryJoseph Pye
- HighFt Dorchester
- Listing Office:Brand Name Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.