Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
115 Halona Lane, Kiawah Island, SC
New construction & move-in ready, this Magnolia model is one of the newest additions to the Indigo Park family of homes. Perfect for families and friends to gather and entertain in an idyllic setting located next to the beautiful salt marsh on the fringes of Bass Creek. Stunning 180 degree marsh views from the wrap-around porch make this one of the most unique properties in Indigo Park. If you are looking for a high quality, turnkey property with minimal maintenance and minimal impact on the environment on Kiawah Island, don't miss this opportunity to live a luxury lifestyle responsibly! Offering an exclusive membership opportunity to the Kiawah Island Club.
- MLS® #19018372
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,780
- Square Footage2780.00
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Boat Storage, Cable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Dock Facilities, Elevators, Gated Comm, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Security Guard/Sys, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesEnergy Star Air Filteration, Energy Star Appliance, Energy Star Central Heat/Air, Energy Star Insul, Energy Star Roofing, LEED Certified, Rainwater Coll/Water Mgt, Tankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Full Fr Prch, Lawn Irriga., Storm Doors, Strm Windows
- Lot DescriptionMarshfront, Marshview, 1/2 -1 Acre, 0 - .5 Acre
- ConstructionNew - Finished
- FoundationElev Construction, Piling
- Days on Website286
- Address115 Halona Lane
- Area25 - Kiawah
- SubdivisionKiawah Island
- CityKiawah Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Beamed, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Elevator, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- FireplacesFamily Rm, One
- Stories3 Story
- ElementaryMt. Zion
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Daniel Ravenel Sotheby's International Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.