Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
546 Mclernon Trace, Johns Island, SC
Welcome home!! The three-bedroom Boca is a drive-under townhome with a 1-car garage that offers extra storage. A floor plan fit for entertaining, the Boca comes with an eat-in kitchen with a large pantry and granite-topped island that flows into the great room. Enjoy a study with a generous closet that is also suitable as a guest bedroom.
- MLS® #19018469
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,186
- Square Footage2186.00
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Neighborhood Pool, Trash Pickup
- FeaturesEnergy Star Central Heat/Air, Energy Star Windows, HERS Rated, Energy Star Air Filteration, Energy Star Appliance, Energy Star Insul, Energy Star Roofing
- Parking Spaces1
- Parking1 Car Garage
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony
- ConstructionNew - Finished
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website143
- Address546 Mclernon Trace
- Area12 - West of the Ashley Outside I-526
- SubdivisionMarshview Commons
- CityJohns Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingHeat Pump
- Stories3 Story
- MiddleWest Ashley
- HighWest Ashley
- Listing Office:Ashton Charleston Residential
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.