Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1311 Shire Road, Mount Pleasant, SC
Wonderful home located in highly sought after Oakhaven Plantation. Minutes from beaches, shopping, restaurants, and walking distance to community pool/tennis courts/fishing lake/&playground included in the low HOA! 1311 Shire sits on a quiet cul-de-sac nestled among mature oak trees. As you enter the home you will appreciate the large living room with wood burning fireplace. Off the living room is the eat in kitchen with custom built ins and upgraded granite countertops/ stainless steel appliances/& tile backsplash. Off the kitchen the formal dining and HUGE screened in porch/deck overlooking a pond. Off the porch is a fire pit area and fully fenced in yard. Upstairs features the master and two guest bedrooms. The master has a walk in closet and en suite bathroom with dual vanities.If you are looking for a home in a great location with / screen porch, parking garage, open concept layout, fenced in yard, updated kitchen, and community amenities ....look no further!
- MLS® #19018495
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,585
- Square Footage1585.00
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club House, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, 1 Car Garage
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, 1 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Wood F/encl, Screen Porch, Stoop
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Lake view, 0 - .5 Acre
- FoundationRaised Slab
- Days on Website56
- Address1311 Shire Road
- AreaMt. Pleasant South of Hwy.41
- SubdivisionOakhaven Plantation
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29464
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling - Blown, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- FireplacesFamily Rm, One, Wood Burning
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryMamie Whitesides
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.