Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
509 Fleming Road, Charleston, SC
Minutes to downtown Charleston, beaches, Windmere, Charleston Country Club, Riverland Terrace, etc; amazing location and truly custom construction. This area of James Island is changing by the month, be a part of this upscale trend. X-flood plain, No Flood Insurance required. This newly built home has a spacious flowing downstairs that comes immediately off the expansive front sitting porch. Full custom cabinets, trim profiles, pine LVP floors throughout, custom tile packages, granite, everything has been selected and integrated with careful consideration. Downstairs bedroom suite doubles as an amazing office. Upstairs enjoy the private upstairs sitting porch off of your master suite. Expansive master bath with soak tub and custom walk-in shower. Schedule your showing today!
- MLS® #19018532
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,140
- Square Footage2140.00
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Trash Pickup
- FeaturesEnergy Star Central Heat/Air, Energy Star Windows, HERS Rated, Tankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDetached, 1.5 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached, 1.5 Car Garage
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesWood F/encl, Full Fr Prch, Lawn Irriga., Patio, Privacy Fenc, Spcl Lights, Strg/outbldg, Therml Wn/dr
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, 0 - .5 Acre
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- ConstructionUnder Construction
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website207
- Address509 Fleming Road
- Area21 - James Island
- Zip Code29412
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood, Marble
- Interior FeaturesWindow Treatments - All, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesLiving Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryHarbor View
- MiddleCamp Road
- HighJames Island Charter
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.