Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
2220 Kings Gate Lane, Mount Pleasant, SC
This a great unit with brand new carpet, two large bedrooms upstairs that have walk in closets and a nice size bedroom downstairs that the previous owner used as an office. It has a full sized bath that has access from the bedroom and also the hallway. Multiple Linen closets. Kitchen has lots of cabinet space and two pantry's! Screened in porch and utility shed off the porch! Nice backyard that is wooded behind it for privacy!
- MLS® #19018586
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,397
- Square Footage1397.00
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- StyleDuplex (1 Unit)
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Golf Membership Available, Lawn Maint Incl, Trash Pickup
- ParkingOff-st Prkng
- GaragesOff-st Prkng
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesScreen Porch, Stoop
- Lot DescriptionWooded, 0 - .5 Acre
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Days on Website59
- Address2220 Kings Gate Lane
- AreaMt. Pleasant North of Hwy.41
- SubdivisionDunes West
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesWindow Treatments - All, Garden Tub/Shower
- HeatingHeat Pump
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryCharles Pinckney Elementary
- Listing Office:Carolina Elite Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.