Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
3529 Saltflat Lane, Mount Pleasant, SC
Welcome to this water and marsh front neighborhood Stratton By The Sound. This home backs up to a pond and has 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 bathrooms plus a large loft. It is an elevated home with supple drive under space and ample storage area. There is a large screened porch and deck on the back and a huge front porch. Both porches have ceiling fans, and the front porch has a gas lantern. The master is on the main floor with multiple windows offering a soothing pond view. There is a large master bath with quartz counters, double sinks, and a large tiled shower. The path from master to master bath to closet to laundry room flows beautifully through doorways and is a uniquely convenient and appreciated concept. This floor plan, Pinckney, is open with clean lines and has wood flooring.There is a large walk in pantry with wood shelving, a gourmet kitchen with a large quartz island, wall oven, gas cooktop, and farmhouse sink. There is shiplap on the island and nook wall, a defined dining area, and all with a pond view. The fireplace is gas and has attractive brick from floor to ceiling. Custom built units flank the fireplace with shelving, drawers, and glass front cabinets. The upstairs has 2 bedrooms, a jack & jill bathroom with marble counter, and a fantastic loft. One bedroom has an added bonus sitting area which could even be used as another bedroom. Stratton by the Sound is traffic friendly with 4 exits. 3 exits lead to highway 17 and 1 exit leads to Rifle Range Rd. Stratton by the Sound is a new and growing neighborhood and one of Mount Pleasant's best kept secrets. And, yes, there is a gorgeous pool area and a stunning view of the Sound.
- MLS® #19018607
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,468
- Square Footage2468.00
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Golf, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Trash Pickup
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater, HERS Rated
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Deck, Lawn Irriga., Patio, Screen Porch, Therml Wn/dr, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionInside, Lake view, Level, Pond, W/f-shallow, 0 - .5 Acre, Lakefront, Pond Site
- RoofArchitectural, Asphalt Shingle
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website170
- Address3529 Saltflat Lane
- Area41 - Mt Pleasant N of IOP Connector
- SubdivisionStratton by the Sound
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingGas, Heat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryCarolina Park
- Listing Office:Carolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.