Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
3529 Saltflat Lane, Mount Pleasant, SC
Welcome home to 3529 Saltflat Lane! Enjoy the breezes from the nearby water, and marshes that cool even the hottest of days! This gorgeous elevated home offers incredible upgrades that include wood flooring, shiplap accents, natural gas fireplace, a screened back porch w/deck overlooking a large pond. The kitchen has a large island w/ farmhouse sink., Sensational Quartz counters are throughout the kitchen, a gas cooktop, wall oven, & a walk in pantry with storage. The huge master suite on the main living floor features a splendid double sink w/ quartz counters, a large luxurious tiled shower & walk in closet w/ direct access to the laundry area. Upstairs loft has ample space for kids to play, or a space for Mom & Dad to escape.The Jack & Jill bathroom upstairs is a full bath with marble and tiled shower. Home is HERS rated with green features including a Rinnai tankless water heater. The home is equipped with natural gas.
- MLS® #19018607
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,468
- Square Footage2468.00
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Golf, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Trash Pickup
- FeaturesHERS Rated, Tankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Deck, Lawn Irriga., Patio, Screen Porch, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionPond, Pond Site, 0 - .5 Acre
- RoofArchitectural, Asphalt Shingle
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website62
- Address3529 Saltflat Lane
- AreaMt. Pleasant North of Hwy.41
- SubdivisionStratton by the Sound
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingForced Air, Gas
- FireplacesFamily Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryCarolina Park
- Listing Office:Carolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.