Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1591 Home Farm Road, Mount Pleasant, SC
Wonderful home in sought after neighborhood. Home Farm is one of those sleeper neighborhoods with only one road in and out. Just minutes to the beaches or your favorite restaurant by walking or riding your bike. This home has a very desirable open floor plan (look in the docs), hardwood flooring, 9' smooth ceilings, wainscoting, crown molding, beautiful trim package, large kitchen, sunroom, deck and ample closet and storage space.
- MLS® #19018653
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,583
- Square Footage2583.00
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Trash Pickup
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingOff-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesOff-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorCement Plank, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Wood F/encl, Full Fr Prch, Lawn Irriga., Lawn Well, Privacy Fenc
- Lot DescriptionHigh
- FoundationElev Construction, Piling
- Days on Website61
- Address1591 Home Farm Road
- AreaMt. Pleasant South of Hwy.41
- SubdivisionHome Farm
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29464
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- FireplacesFamily Rm, One, Wood Burning
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryMamie Whitesides
- Listing Office:Beach Residential
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.