Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
5 Ocean Green Drive, Kiawah Island, SC
This unique 4-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom home features amazing views of the 18th hole of Turtle Point Golf Course. Perfectly situated behind the second gate of Kiawah, the home offers ideal privacy with the convenience of being just a short walk or bike ride to the beautiful beach. The neighborhood community pool is located across the street, only a few steps away. The floorplan is ideal for entertaining and gatherings and offers an open living room, dining area, and kitchen. Step out onto the spacious screened porch to take in the golf view or see the native wildlife of Kiawah all while staying cool under multiple ceiling fans. The home also features an all-weather sunroom, large southern front porch, and 2nd floor deck. This cozy home has everything needed to enjoy island life and would makea great primary residence or vacation rental investment property. Sold furnished with some exclusions.
- MLS® #19018826
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,676
- Square Footage2676.00
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Boat Storage, Cable Avail, Club House, Dock Facilities, Exercise Area, Extra Storag, Gated Comm, Golf, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Security Guard/Sys, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Screen Porch, Porch - Front Porch, Balcony
- Lot DescriptionHigh, Level, On Golf Crse, 0 - .5 Acre
- FoundationElev Construction, Piling
- Days on Website335
- Address5 Ocean Green Drive
- Area25 - Kiawah
- SubdivisionKiawah Island
- CityKiawah Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- FireplacesFamily Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryMt. Zion
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Akers Ellis Real Estate Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.