Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
2269 Palmetto Marsh Circle, Mount Pleasant, SC
This custom new construction home in the desirable Rivertowne neighborhood has it all, including a private shared dock right in your own backyard! With 4 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms there is something special here for everyone. Dual master suites and dual laundry rooms - one on each floor - offers multi-generational living at its finest. The upstairs master suite has a deck off the back of the home overlooking the peaceful marsh and creek! The master bathroom is a sight to behold with its custom cabinetry and custom tilework. Each bedroom has its own ensuite and can see the marsh/creek. The kitchen offers stacked cabinets, a shiplap wrapped island and a large pantry for all your needs. Just a few of the custom features are elevator ready construction, Andersen impact resistantwindows and over 2800 square feet of porches. Enjoy fishing, crabbing and kayaking off your own dock...then wash your gear in the outdoor shower and cook up your catch in your chef's kitchen with Bosch appliances. DHEC has given verbal permission for a boat lift to be added if you so desire. See the full list of features in "Documents" or ask for a copy. The Pointe subsection has a community deep water dock on the Wando River and a wonderful little passive park! Rivertowne Country Club offers the whole family many amenities, including an optional golf membership, clubhouse, restaurant, community pool, tennis and playground. Anticipated completion date for this home is August/September 2019. Claim this home as your own quickly! See documents for more information and check back often for photo updates. Enjoy!
- MLS® #19018975
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,294
- Square Footage3294.00
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleChas. Single, Traditional
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Dock Facilities, Golf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Dock Existng, Elevator Shaft, Screen Porch, Shared Dock, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionMarshfront, Marshview, River Access, River View, Tidal Creek, W/f-shallow, Wooded, 0 - .5 Acre
- RoofArchitectural, Asphalt Shingle
- ConstructionUnder Construction
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website54
- Address2269 Palmetto Marsh Circle
- AreaMt. Pleasant North of Hwy.41
- SubdivisionRivertowne Country Club
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Elevator Shaft, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryJennie Moore
- Listing Office:Wilcat Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.