Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1837 Palmetto Isle Drive, Mount Pleasant, SC
Amazing find for the price with a dock! A meticulously kept home with lots of southern flair in a great price point & neighborhood! Spacious, bright kitchen with sparkling granite, new stainless appliances & plenty of room for a large table, this space will surely be a favorite! Separate bar/serving area, island & large pantry completes the space. A bay window brings the outside in & overlooks the huge fenced yard & dock on Horlbeck Creek! This is unheard of in this price point! Imagine crabbing, fishing, kayaking or just watching the sunrise on the dock! Well maintained dock with new railings & ladder too. Back inside, the family room has corner windows allowing for more lowcountry views & has access to the newly screened back porch. Large bedroom sizes & the huge FROG could be a 4th bedroom if needed. Hardwoods on main level except for kitchen, lots of extra overhead storage in the 2 car garage & plenty of closet space upstairs. Details like a huge Palladium window in the hallway, a transom window above the front door & an archway into the dining room give the home a special feel. Several rooms have windows on the side of the home too. ROOF WAS REPLACED IN 2015. Perfectly maintained and loved home, freshly painted too!! Dock is shared with one neighbor only, this is NOT a community dock! Rivertowne Country Club is a fantastic golf community with great amenities such as golf, community pavilion, pool, play park, tennis and basketball courts. Neighborhood grocery store and restaurants too! A great place to call home!
- MLS® #19018992
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,206
- Square Footage2206.00
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club House, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesWood F/encl, Gutters, Screen Porch, Therml Wn/dr, Porch - Front Porch, Dock Existng, Shared Dock
- Lot DescriptionMarshfront, Marshview, 0 - .5 Acre, Tidal Creek
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website52
- Address1837 Palmetto Isle Drive
- AreaMt. Pleasant North of Hwy.41
- SubdivisionRivertowne Country Club
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood, Laminate, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesWindow Treatments - All, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Kitchen Island, Walk-In Closets
- FireplacesFamily Rm, One, Wood Burning
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryJennie Moore
- Listing Office:Carolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.