Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
2215 Kemmerlin Street, Johns Island, SC
PROPOSED CONSTRUCTION. Beautiful, master down plan with an open-concept layout. This plan offers a two-story front porch, dining room, and beautiful kitchen with large center island. Owner's Suite features a large walk-in shower and dual vanities, plus two walk-in closets. Plenty of room on the second floor with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, game room, and loft. Oakfield is Johns Island's premier community, featuring resort-style amenities, including a 25-meter swimming pool, cabana, play parks, walking trails, bocce ball, and putting green!
- MLS® #19019069
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,800
- Square Footage2800.00
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleChas. Single
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingDetached, 1 Car Garage
- # of Garages1
- GaragesDetached, 1 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesScreen Porch
- Lot DescriptionInside, Level, Pond Site, 0 - .5 Acre
- ConstructionProposed Construction
- Days on Website110
- Address2215 Kemmerlin Street
- AreaJohns Island
- CityJohns Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingForced Air, Gas
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryMt. Zion
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Pulte Home Company, Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.