Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
3004 Pignatelli Crescent, Mount Pleasant, SC
**This is a beautiful private dockable lot - dock permit would need to be applied for ** Stunning custom built Georgian Style Brick Home located in the desirable Gated Golf Community of Dunes West. This home is secluded on a 1 acre lot with a large circular drive on Wagner Creek affording you privacy, stunning views, amazing wildlife, incredible salt air breezes and stunning sunsets! The perfect setting to relax after a long day at work or to entertain in! Walking thru the double Mahogany Leaded Beveled glass front doors, you will be welcomed with an 18 foot high Foyer with plenty of wonderful natural light. The Red Oak Hardwood floors immediately draw your eyes across the open floor plan to the back of the home to the 2 stories of windows that frame the stunning palm tree lined marshThe dowstairs features the large Master Bedroom with a Spa Like Ensuite with dual vanities, Vaulted Ceiling, a walk in Glass Shower and a Jetted Tub overlooking the marsh. There is a spacious Walk In His and Hers Closet. The lovely unique octagonal shaped window lined Sitting Room is situated off the Master. It is currently being used as a Music Room but would make the perfect spot for an Office or even a Nursery. The open 2 story Formal Living Room has a marble surround Gas Fireplace. The open Formal Dining Room has Wainscoting, 5 piece Crown Molding and French Doors that lead out to the brick front Patio for continued entertaining ambiance. The eat in Kitchen has custom 42" Birch cabinets (some with glass fronts and interior lighting) and pull out shelving, a center island with a cooktop and extra seating, Granite Countertops and a large Built In Hutch. There is a Screen Porch off the Kitchen overlooking the marsh. This is the perfect spot to enjoy your morning coffee and all the wildlife. The Hearth Room features a Vaulted Ceiling, marble surround Gas Fireplace, a Wet Bar and access to the large Back Deck. The Laundry Room is located off the Kitchen and has a utility sink. Upstairs there are 3 additional Bedrooms with 2 and a half Bathrooms. One Bathroom features a Reglazed Antique Claw Foot Bathtub. The Closets are Oversized and there is plenty of storage throughout the home. The Back/Side Yard has plenty of room to add a Pool, Hot Tub, a Fire Pit or an Outdoor Living Space. The Back Deck is large and has a Gas Stub for grilling convenience. Other Notable Features: *This is an approved dockable lot - dock permit application is attached in Documents. *New Roof - June 2019 with Fiberglass Architectural Shingles/Drip Edge; *Transferrable warranty on Roof; *2 Gas Water Heaters; *2 Gas Fireplaces (No Logs); *Warming Oven and Trash Compactor in Kitchen; *GE Beverage Refrigerator in Wet Bar; *Irrigation in Front Yard connected to the well; *2.5 Bay Garage with High Ceiling, windows and Utility Sink; *Garage is large enough for 2 Cars and a Golf Cart; *Ceiling Fans; *Recessed lighting throughout home on Dimmers; *All downstairs outlets are located in baseboards; *Alarm System wired (currently not connected); *2 accesses to Attic; *Gutters; *Exterior Flood Lights - side and back of home; *Green Space across the street - will not be built on; *Close to Hospitals, Shopping, Restaurants and Schools; *20 minutes to the Beach; *20 - 25 minutes to Downtown.
- MLS® #19019133
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,672
- Square Footage3672.00
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Boat Storage, Cable Avail, Club House, Gated Comm, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Security Guard/Sys, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesEnergy Star Central Heat/Air, Energy Star Roofing, HERS Rated
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingOther, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesOther, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorSolid Brick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Dock Permit, Full Fr Prch, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Lawn Well, Other, Patio, Screen Porch, Therml Wn/dr, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionHigh, Marshfront, Marshview, Tidal Creek, Wetlands, Wooded, 1/2 -1 Acre, 1-2 Acres
- RoofArchitectural, Fiberglass Shingles
- FoundationCrawl Space, Elev Construction
- Days on Website110
- Address3004 Pignatelli Crescent
- Area41 - Mt Pleasant N of IOP Connector
- SubdivisionDunes West
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Skylight, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesGas Connection, Great Rm, Living Rm, Two
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryCharles Pinckney Elementary
- Listing Office:Brand Name Real Estate Of Sc Inc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.