Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1706 William Hapton Way, Mount Pleasant, SC
Don't Miss The Opportunity to buy this wonderful home, that has just added 2 New HVAC units, and new Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances!! It has nice decking, screened porch, and a large, fenced back yard in one of Mount Pleasant's most desirable neighborhoods!Great location close to neighborhood schools, recreation center, shopping, dining, pools, playground, walking and biking trails. 30 minutes to Historic Downtown Charleston, even less to some of SC most beautiful beaches. Home features an open spacious feel, great for entertaining friends and family. Chef's kitchen with granite counter tops, 42'' cabinets, and ALL NEW STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES!!Upstairs has a great floor plan including a bonus area for tv viewing ,homework, exercise, home office, or an additional bedroom. Come see it
- MLS® #19019157
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,588
- Square Footage2588.00
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club House, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Wood F/encl, Gutters, Part'l Fence, Patio, Screen Porch
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Wooded, 0 - .5 Acre
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website51
- Address1706 William Hapton Way
- AreaMt. Pleasant North of Hwy.41
- SubdivisionPark West
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorWall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryCharles Pinckney Elementary
- Listing Office:Gatehouse Realty, Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.