Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
2456 Brick Landing Court, Mount Pleasant, SC
BACK ON THE MARKET WITH A $150K Price Reduction! Schedule a showing today! It's complete with a dock, dock head, floater and boat lift, which has scenic views of the Wagner Creek and the Wando River. The home was designed with a French Mediterranean style with hardwood floors throughout and has an abundance of natural light present in every room. This is apparent from the moment you enter the home by the large windows that provide stunning views of the water. The high ceilings and transom windows that are located throughout the home allow the light to flow freely through the home. In the large kitchen/den combo, you will find a beautiful vaulted ceiling with exposed wooden beams to enhance that French Mediterranean feeling.The kitchen is designed for a chef with plenty of room for prep and entertaining. Walk outside the kitchen, grand living room or master bedroom doors to the open massive deck space outside and take in the gorgeous views. From the the Master Bedroom, you can relax and enjoy the beautiful private views and watch the sunrise/sunset. The Master Bathroom also boasts two separate vanities, two separate master closets and a separate shower, jetted tub and water closet. You will also be pleased with the two additional bedrooms and adjoining bathroom. Each bedroom provides ample space that will suit large furniture. In the basement you will find a massive space that extends the length of the home. The current owner has used this space as a workshop, a boat storage, but also has the capability to hold three cars. There are endless opportunities for this space. Come see this beautiful home on a private cul-da-sac which provides sought after views!
- MLS® #19019237
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,894
- Square Footage2894.00
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Gated Comm, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Security Guard/Sys, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces4
- Parking4 Car Garage
- # of Garages4
- Garages4 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBoatlift, Deck, Dock Existng, Elevator Shaft, floating dock, Gutters, Patio, Strm Windows, Work Shop, Porch - Front Porch, Balcony
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, High, Marshfront, Other, W/frnt-deep, Wooded, 1-2 Acres
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website51
- Address2456 Brick Landing Court
- AreaMt. Pleasant North of Hwy.41
- SubdivisionDunes West
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood, Marble
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Beamed, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Elevator Shaft, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Skylight, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs, Gas Connection, One, Wood Burning
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryCharles Pinckney Elementary
- Listing Office:Carolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.