Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1111 Emmaline Lane, Seabrook Island, SC
This finely built new townhome has the very best long views of the low country tidal marshes and the Bohicket River.Seabrook Island is a gated oceanfront community, just 35 minutes from Downtown Charleston. This eautiful open EDISTO plan, has 2,522 sq. ft, 3/4 brs - 1st floor - master bedroom, open living-dining-kitchen, den/4th br, and a room size screen porch. Upper floor has 2 lg brs, 2 baths, and den, ground fl has a 4 car garage. This is ideal for a retiring couple or second home/seasonal purchaser. Features included are upscale finishes, and the elevator is roughed-in. Beautiful Charleston, low country architecture. Salt Marsh amenities include private pool and cabana, and a kayak launch, fishing dock, on Horsehoe Creek. All Seabrook Island amenities available with club membership.
- MLS® #19019515
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,522
- Square Footage2522.00
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- StyleDuplex (1 Unit), Townhouse
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Boat Storage, Cable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Equestrian Center, Exercise Area, Gated Comm, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Lawn Maint Incl, Marina, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Security Guard/Sys, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails, Elevators, Hcap Eqpd
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached, 4 Car Garage
- # of Garages4
- GaragesAttached, 4 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank, Stucco, Block/Masnry
- Exterior FeaturesLawn Irriga., Screen Porch, Therml Wn/dr, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Marshview, Marshfront, River View
- ConstructionNew - Finished
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website281
- Address1111 Emmaline Lane
- Area30 - Seabrook
- CitySeabrook Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets, Elevator Shaft
- HeatingHeat Pump
- Stories3 Story
- ElementaryMt. Zion
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Seabrook Island Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.