Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1536 Rivertowne Country Club Drive, Mount Pleasant, SC
Be sure not to miss out on one of the most beautiful homes in Mount Pleasant's Rivertowne community. This stunning, elevated home sits on the peaceful pond & has a backyard retreat with a pool, hot tub, deck & expansive porch to take advantage of the scenery. The open floor plan boasts gleaming hardwood floors, high ceilings, a formal dining area with wainscoting, a fireplace in the spacious living room, an eat-in kitchen with center island, glass faced cabinets, SS appliances, granite counters & access to a side porch. The owner's retreat is located on the main level & features a walk-in closet and en-suite bath with dual vanity, jetted tub & massive walk-in shower. The bedrooms upstairs are very spacious & share a jack-n-jill bath. You seriously cannot afford to miss out on this home!Additional features include: -Outdoor shower -Double bedroom upstairs can be a great flex space -Front porch -Two car garage -The back fence is gated and allows for access to the pond where you can fish, kayak etc., right in the back yard! -Fantastic sunsets and breezes from the Wando River -Parkers Landing has two small parks; one with two swings facing the marsh and water for all to use -Amenities include a swimming pool, picnic area, tennis courts, fabulous playground, sidewalks throughout the entire neighborhood for walking, running, etc. The Country Club is Semi-private so anyone can play golf or use restaurants and pay as you go. You do not have to join the club to use. Book your showing today!
- MLS® #19019555
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,860
- Square Footage2860.00
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails, Extra Storag, Golf Membership Available, Hot Tubs
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached, 3 Car Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, 3 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesPart'l Fence, In Grd Pool in yard, Spcl Lights, Porch - Front Porch, Metal F/encl
- Lot DescriptionInside, Pond, Pond Site, 0 - .5 Acre
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website105
- Address1536 Rivertowne Country Club Drive
- AreaMt Pleasant N of IOP Connector
- SubdivisionRivertowne Country Club
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth
- FireplacesFamily Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryJennie Moore
- Listing Office:Matt O'neill Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.