Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
658 Williamson Drive, Mount Pleasant, SC
Immaculately Clean with Tons of Upgrades and Updates. Completely Renovated: Enclosed Sunroom with New Hardwood Tile Floors, Windows, and French Door Opens Up to the Beautiful and Private Backyard with Pond Views. Pond is Always Stocked with Fish and Offers a Great Change in Scenery. Restructured Laundry Room to maximizes the Open Floor Plan. Upgraded Kitchen with Custom Cabinets, Backsplash, Granite, Stainless Steel Appliances with Gas Range, Custom Floor Lighting, Lighting Fixtures. Updated Oak Hardwood Floors, Hardwood Tile in Wet Areas, Updated Windows and Fans throughout. New Bathroom Vanity, Mirror, and Toilet. Master Bathroom has Custom Tile Shower, Granite, Custom Cabinets and More. Hot Water Heater replaced in 2016, Updated Trane XR HVAC unit in 2012(see agent to agent notes for more information). 658 Williamsons Dr. is in the Heart of Mount Pleasant. Cooper Estates has a minimal HOA fee that Provides it's Residents their own Private Boat Landing. Only a Stones Throw Away from Shem Creek and Close to Everything You'll Ever Need. This is a Must See!!
- MLS® #19020051
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,882
- Square Footage1882.00
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleCottage, Ranch, Traditional
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Cable Avail, Club Membership Available, Dock Facilities, Trash Pickup
- ParkingOff-st Prkng
- GaragesOff-st Prkng
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Wood F/encl, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Shared Dock, Strg/outbldg, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionLakefront, W/f-shallow, 0 - .5 Acre, Canal
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Days on Website74
- Address658 Williamson Drive
- AreaMt. Pleasant South of Hwy.41
- SubdivisionCooper Estates
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29464
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Walk-In Closets
- FireplacesGreat Rm, One
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryMamie Whitesides
- Listing Office:Carolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.