Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
124 Slipper Shell Court, Mount Pleasant, SC
This luxury townhome has all the upgrades inside and is located on the Colonial Long Point Plantation. Interior features include dual masters, hardwood/tile floors, 42'' cabinets, granite countertops, tile backsplash, Family Room built-ins, FP, screened porch, covered patio, deep garage with WiFi garage door, Ring doorbell system, and stainless appliances that all convey. This is an end unit on a cul-de-sac and just around the corner from the community dock access. Marsh Pointe offers beautiful and serene views of the marsh, brick ruins still standing from the colonial period plantation, a deep water creek and the Wando River. The amenities include a clubhouse with meeting room and exercise room, pool, and community dock. Only minutes to beaches, downtown Charleston, and shopping!
- MLS® #19020297
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,983
- Square Footage1983.00
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club House, Exercise Area, Neighborhood Pool, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails, Dock Facilities, Lawn Maint Incl
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank, Brick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Patio, Screen Porch, Stoop, Therml Wn/dr
- Lot DescriptionInside, Cul-De-Sac, River Access, 0 - .5 Acre
- Days on Website129
- Address124 Slipper Shell Court
- Area42 - Mt Pleasant S of IOP Connector
- SubdivisionEtiwan Pointe
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29464
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Garden Tub/Shower, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Walk-In Closets, Kitchen Island
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryBelle Hall
- Listing Office:Southern Living Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.