Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1032 - 45 Sycamore Avenue, Charleston, SC
Freshly painted interior, New laminated wood floors, New blinds, New refrigerator and New stove. Very quiet and private 3rd floor corner unit overlooking wooded area. Open living / dining area. Large bedroom with fan and walk-in closet. Concord West of the Ashley is a gated community and features two swimming pools, tennis court, club house, outdoor fireplace, BBQ, Gym, media room and tanning beds. Close to downtown Charleston and Folly Beach. Whole Foods and Starbucks are only a few minutes away. Thank you for showing.
- MLS® #19020607
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage621
- Square Footage621.00
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- AmenitiesClub House, Exercise Area, Gated Comm, Neighborhood Pool, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup
- ParkingOff-st Prkng
- GaragesOff-st Prkng
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Cement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Wooded, 0 - .5 Acre
- Days on Website63
- Address1032 - 45 Sycamore Avenue
- AreaW. Ashley inside I-526 to Ashley Rive
- SubdivisionConcord West of The Ashley
- Zip Code29407
- Interior FeaturesCeiling - Blown, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- Stories3 Story
- ElementarySt. Andrews
- MiddleWest Ashley
- HighWest Ashley
- Listing Office:Agentowned Charleston Group
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.