Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1124 E Cooper Avenue, Folly Beach, SC
Motivated Sellers!Once in a lifetime opportunity to own one of Folly's truly unique marshfront properties! That's not just realtor talk...look at the photos!Truly, this home has such craftsmanship and attention to detail. Everything from the vaulted ceilings to the beautiful trim work to the Buddha koi pond in the yard. Magical. The updated kitchen is fresh and streamlined. Perfect for entertaining. After dinner, relax among the trees in the open air outdoor living areas rooms and watch the wildlife go by.The HVAC, electrical, plumbing, roof have all were updated within five years. No surprises here! This home includes fun features for everyone from kid friendly built in bunk beds to incredible closet built ins and a luxurious sauna for the grown ups and a shed for extr Back outside, enjoy the rooftop sundeck, jump in the pool, then pop over to your outdoor kitchen and cook up some barbeque! This place is like staying in vacation resort every day! Come check out this property while you can!
- MLS® #19020647
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,001
- Square Footage2001.00
- Year Built1935
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleCottage, Craftsman
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Trash Pickup, Sauna
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance, Tankless Water Heater
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPrivate Pool
- ExteriorWood Siding, Other
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Wood F/encl, Privacy Fenc, Screen Porch, Stoop, Strg/outbldg, Gazebo, Abv Grd Pool in yard, Pool - Elevated
- Lot DescriptionMarshfront, Marshview, 0 - .5 Acre
- FoundationCrawl Space, Slab
- Days on Website34
- Address1124 E Cooper Avenue
- AreaFolly Beach Area to Battery Island
- CityFolly Beach
- Zip Code29439
- InteriorLaminate, Wall to Wall Carpet, Stone
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Walk-In Closets
- CoolingCentral, Window Unit
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryJames Island Elementary
- MiddleCamp Road
- HighJames Island Charter
- Listing Office:Charleston Real Estate Group
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.