Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
290 Little Oak Island Drive, Folly Beach, SC
WATERFRONT HOME WITH PRIVATE DOCK & BOAT LIFT. Beautiful open floor plan, 8 BR/4 full baths, separate bar suite on ground floor w/ living area, full bath, separate laundry room & 2 private entrances. Take advantage of this rare opportunity to live in luxury in the highly sought after Little Oak Island Community. One of a kind custom built home with stunning unobstructed panoramic views of the marsh, creeks, sunsets, and Long Island. 2 incredible large porches extending along the entire width of home. Swim, fish, kayak, and boat from the private dock or enjoy the quiet community pool. BOATERS PARADISE- 5000lb boat lift and trailer storage included. Heart pine Hardwood floors and walls. Top of the line appliances. Hip roof, hurricane shutters, built w/ block and rebar. Must see this listing!
- MLS® #19020688
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,900
- Square Footage4900.00
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleCraftsman, Traditional
- AmenitiesDock Facilities, Gated Comm, Neighborhood Pool, Security Guard/Sys, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails, Boat Storage
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingOff-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesOff-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Deck, Full Fr Prch, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Screen Porch, Storm Doors, Porch - Front Porch, Balcony, Boatlift, Dock Existng, Lawn Well, Part'l Fence
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Level, Marshview, Marshfront, Tidal Creek, W/f-shallow, Canal
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website39
- Address290 Little Oak Island Drive
- AreaFolly Beach Area to Battery Island
- SubdivisionLittle Oak Island
- CityFolly Beach
- Zip Code29439
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Skylight, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar, Converted Garage
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesBedroom, Gas Logs, Great Rm, Two, Wood Burning
- Stories3 Story
- ElementaryJames Island Elementary
- MiddleCamp Road
- HighJames Island Charter
- Listing Office:A House In The South Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.