Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
204 Congress Street, Charleston, SC
Incredible opportunity to get into a to-the-stud renovated historic house in Hampton Park Terrace with all new appliances, big yard, off-street parking, and a large master-suite with a big walk-in closet. Corner lot location on high-ground without any history of flooding, the house is just around the corner from charming Allan Park, and a couple blocks from beautiful Hampton Park. Finding a newly renovated home in thisneighborhood is very rare to come by.
- MLS® #19020893
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,085
- Square Footage2085.00
- Year Built1917
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesTrash Pickup
- FeaturesEnergy Star Central Heat/Air, Energy Star Roofing, Tankless Water Heater
- ParkingOff-st Prkng
- GaragesOff-st Prkng
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesWood F/encl, Wrap Rnd Por, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionHigh, 0 - .5 Acre
- RoofAsphalt Shingle, Metal
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website61
- Address204 Congress Street
- AreaPeninsula Chas. outside of crosstown
- SubdivisionHampton Park Terrace
- Zip Code29403
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryJames Simons
- MiddleSimmons Pinckney
- Listing Office:William Means Real Estate, Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.