Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
76 Colleton Drive, Charleston, SC
Rare opportunity to live in Byrnes Down.Completely renovated about 5 years ago. Short walk to Windermere Shopping Center. Short bike ride to medical complex, The Citadel and College of Charleston. West Ashley Greenway only one block away. Marsh view from large deck on rear.Architectural shingles, wood floors and ceramic tile. Measurements taken from county records. If important, measure.
- MLS® #19020969
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,836
- Square Footage1836.00
- Year Built1944
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- ParkingOff-st Prkng
- GaragesOff-st Prkng
- ExteriorSolid Brick
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Wood F/encl, Strg/outbldg, Work Shop
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Marshview, 1/2 -1 Acre, 0 - .5 Acre
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website123
- Address76 Colleton Drive
- Area11 - West of the Ashley Inside I-526
- SubdivisionByrnes Down
- Zip Code29407
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Garden Tub/Shower, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- Stories2 Story
- ElementarySt. Andrews
- MiddleWest Ashley
- HighWest Ashley
- Listing Office:Agentowned Charleston Group
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.