Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
615 Robyns Glen Drive, Mount Pleasant, SC
This beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bath home is move-in ready. The home features granite countertops, chair rail, ceiling fans, vaulted ceilings, and a spacious, open floor-plan. The master bedroom is a wonderful size with a walk-in closet, dual sinks in the bathroom along with a garden tub. The fenced in backyard is gorgeous and perfect for outdoor entertaining and relaxing. This home has been meticulously cared for and loved.
- MLS® #19021018
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,461
- Square Footage1461.00
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club House, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesWood F/encl, Gutters, Patio
- Days on Website60
- Address615 Robyns Glen Drive
- AreaMt. Pleasant South of Hwy.41
- SubdivisionBelle Hall
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29464
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Garden Tub/Shower, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingForced Air
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Wood Burning
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryBelle Hall
- Listing Office:Carolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.